ENHANCE TEACHER PRODUCTIVITY AND TEST-GRADING EFFICIENCY
Teaching Assistant streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice test results, using popular bubble sheet forms. With Teaching Assistant, the Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP does the work; educators can concentrate on the students and lesson plans, rather than the time-consuming, error-prone process of manual test grading.
As an embedded app that runs on the Kyocera MFP, Teaching Assistant does not require network resources and IT support. What’s more, there is no server software to install or PC to connect. Teachers and support staff value its intuitive touch-screen operation, where an unlimited number of bubble sheets can be printed. The finalized tests are scanned, via Teaching Assistant, with test scores and associated reports immediately available — there’s no wait!
A POWERFUL APP FOR TEACHERS AND CLASSROOMS
Comprehensive analytics even drill down to the 10 easiest and 10 most difficult questions, enabling educators to identify strengths and weaknesses and gear classroom instruction, accordingly. With direct integration into Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher, teachers can use the data for statistical purposes throughout the semester. Also, teachers have the ability to incorporate essay questions into their exams and the capability of printing test sheets with student names. Finally, student and test information is also kept secure, since Teaching Assistant clears all test data from the MFP after every job.
PRINT BUBBLE SHEETS, ANALYZE GRADES, AND MORE
Teaching Assistant uses economical plain paper to generate bubble sheets. This means dedicated scanning systems with expensive pre-printed media, become a thing of the past. To further drive down costs, Teaching Assistant allows users to export test scores and reports directly to an email address or USB drive – reducing paper, toner and energy consumption.
The value of Teaching Assistant extends beyond K-12 school districts and can be easily deployed in corporate environments for product, sales and service training programs. Teaching Assistant is a registered trademark of Kyocera. Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly create/print/grade/analyze multiple-choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy; human error is virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports that include bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher integration allows comparative analysis throughout the semester
- Speeds turnaround on individual test results; if necessary, extra help can be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using economical plain paper to print bubble sheets and answer keys, eliminating the need for special media and dedicated scanning systems
- On demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Routes test results to email or USB drive – in universal PDF or CSV format – for conservation of paper, toner, energy and budget
- Increases student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job
Teaching Assistant, powered by HyPAS is a device-based application that allows educators to print customized bubble test sheets and answer keys with just a few keystrokes on a Kyocera HyPAS enabled or capable MFP touch panel, then automatically grade the tests and provide detailed analytical feedback on student performance.
This analytical data can then be printed, emailed, or saved to USB in PDF format. All sensitive student data is protected as Teaching Assistant clears the data from the MFP after every job. And, since the Application is device based, no additional IT infrastructure is required and setup is simple. Kyocera Teaching Assistant is an efficient educating tool that provides cost savings and powerful results for today’s educator.
Teaching Assistant Highlights
- Available for all Kyocera HyPAS-enabled and HyPAS-capable MFPs
- Bubble sheets and answer key print on plain paper, eliminating the need for special media or scanning systems, lowering costs across the board
- Productivity soars when time is no longer spent manually grading tests
- Summary and Detail reports, including bar graphs, histograms and test statistics provide instructors with at-a-glance feedback on how students fared
- Routing test results to email saves paper, toner and energy
- Test reports are accurate; human error is taken out of the equation
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
Brandon Business Machines offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: